Friday, February 11, 2011

Thank you

I woke up this morning to see this sweet feature of my back to school party on Bird's Party blog, to say I was thrilled would be an understatement. I LOVE Bird's work, she is incredibly talented and has the most unique and adorable designs in her Bird's Party Shop, you must have a look when you get a chance. So thank you Bird for the lovely feature, what a nice start to the weekend for me ;-)


In fact it has been a fab year for me so far, 1st to be featured on Hostess with the Mostess who featured my birdie party back in January , I LOVE Hostess with the Mostess, its my design bible and I always go there to sample all the visual goodies,


then on Amy Atlas's blog earlier this month, who's work I admire and respect and who is my idol in the Dessert table world, and then Bird's blog, whom I equally admire and respect.
I am actually a little overwhelmed by it all, thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments, emails, features on your blogs and shared links on Facebook, they truly made my year!!

xxxx

Leoni


4 comments:

  1. absolutely amazing back to school party!! wow!! you are so creative, that's all i have to say.... :)

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So deserving of those features. Your parties are true inspirations! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful design! Every time I see it somewhere it makes me smile. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve it all. You are very talented and have a great eye for all things sweet (and more!) Congrats! (And I'm with you on anything polka dots!)

    ReplyDelete