Saturday, March 3, 2012

February cakes

As February melts into March I thought I'd better show you all what I've been up to before I get too far behind in my blogging :-)
The above cute Giggle and Hoot set was created for twin girls as I tried to make Hoot look a bit more girly than what he normally looks on telly.
I also made these cute matching cookies.
Some pastel Princess cookies for √Ąpples & Jam".
Then this unique boy on a swing cake and cupcake set for a Christening. The design came from the customers invitation.
I used edible paper for the cupcake toppers, I love how this turned out.
Then we had this super cute 16th birthday birdcage cake, I really enjoyed making this cake as it was unique and I got to play with some flowers and birds. This cake was actually very tall, it was 6"inches round and about 10"inches tall! Not a lot of fun to cover in fondant I tell you lol
My very 1st ruffle cake, I did a quick 2 hr ruffle course in Greensborough and this is the result. The bunny topper was a left over job that was never used :-)

2 comments:

  1. I feel happy after visit your post. You have sharing best images of February cakes. Its look so nice and yummy.

    courses en ligne

    ReplyDelete