Friday, December 3, 2010

Going to the Chapel to get married...............

This is a lovely sample wedding cake I did as a tester. Colours were ivory, creamy gold and pale pink with pearl highlights. I love the soft colours and simplicity of this design.
Here is a close up of the the rose, I can see the shimmer from the the pearl dust I used on the tips of the petals.

Here are some matching cupcakes to go with the cake, it was just a sample box of 6 flavours and I experimented with some of my new impression mats. The birds were hand cut and handpainted, still haven't found an appropriate cutter I like yet. The other designs were inspired by the lovely Kylie Lambert who's cupcakes are AMAZING.


4 comments:

  1. You cakes look amazing. Makes my ladybird cake look a bit home made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber, but didn't you know that the homemade look is back in fashion? lol
    I sometimes just try too hard, have to learn to loosen up for 2011 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEoni that cake is beautiful - i love the flower on top and the cupcakes look too amazing to eat!!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Enjoy all the opportunities to gamble online.

    viva3388 Lucky Games There are many ways to bet on fun activities that are fun. Online gambling games have games for you to play around. Can play at home. Gambling creates the perfect experience. One of the funniest people. I can play at the shelter. Play now. Only with 3g 4g wifi internet connection can I get into the bets today. We welcome everyone with a willingness. Giving a technique in gambling. We also provide the opportunity to enjoy every opportunity of online gambling. Have fun every time. Gambling meets all needs perfectly. The game that appeals to most gamblers like this. It also allows you to find a better way of betting. Moreover, people are interested in each other. You can choose to play at one of our 1000's of online gambling sites. Open a new player and the same page every day. Enjoy the web viva9988

    ReplyDelete